Please take a moment to read through the following guidelines:
- Probably the biggest change in your food habits will be eating every 3 hours or so.
- If it’s time to eat and you don’t have anything “healthy” – eat whatever you have.
- However, in between meals try not to eat. We eat every 3h, so you shouldn’t be hungry.
- Drink lots of water – it’s good for kickstarting many processes and will keep you full.
- Take photos of your meals and send them to me every time, or at the end of each day.
- When you’re not sure a particular food or ingredient is “approved” – ask me.
- Once a week we take measurements of the weight and body volume, you’ll get the reminders.
- That’s about it for now. Remember, the program is not about suffering, try to enjoy the process!