- ¾ cup fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 large egg
- 1 (6-oz) container plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries in a food processor or blender until smooth—about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heat non-stick large skillet over medium heat. Using a ¼-cup measure, pour the batter into the hot skillet to form four pancakes. Place an equal amount of blueberries on top of each pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and cook for 1 minute.