Prep Time: 7, Cook Time: 25
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger root
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup unsalted, shelled pistachios, chopped finely or ground
- ¾ cup wheat bran
- 1 large egg, beaten
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine canola oil, ginger, lemon juice, honey, garlic, and paprika. Toss with chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In small shallow bowl, mix pistachios and bran. Pour egg into a separate small shallow bowl. Dip each piece of chicken first into the egg, then in pistachio mixture, pressing the nuts onto the chicken, if necessary.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.