- 1 lb chicken filet
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water or chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- Spices like paprika
- Peel the carrot, onions, etc. Chop to big slices
- Chop the chicken filet
- Add oil to the instant pot and turn it to the “Sautee” mode
- Add the chopped veggies, fry for about 5 minutes, then add the chicken, fry for another 10 minutes.
- Add rice, water, all the spices, mix everything, turn the pot to manual mode for 20 minutes.
Regarding the Instant Pot – I’ve came to realize it saves me so much time that I feel comfortable recommending it. I’ve tried quite a few of them and this one is the best – and the best value for your money (I’ve had a few cheaper ones that broke or didn’t hold pressure).