- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 12 oz cooked beef (steak or pot roast) cut into ½ inch cubes (about 2½ cups
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 package whole-wheat tortillas
How to make it
- Combine sweet potatoes, onion, and taco seasoning in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add water. Cover and cook 8–10 minutes or until tender and water has almost evaporated, stirring only once.
- Stir in oil and continue cooking, uncovered, 4–6 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown. Stir occasionally.
- Combine sour cream and hot sauce in small bowl. Set aside.
- Add beef to potato mixture. Continue to cook 5 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring occasionally, adding 1–2 Tbsp water if needed to avoid sticking.