- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1 cup torn baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder( optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg( optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach . Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook the egg mixture about 3 minutes, until partially set. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired doneness.