Prep time 10 mins, Cook time 20 mins, Total time 30 mins
- ½ cup raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 pounds broccoli, florets cut into ½ inch thick pieces
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 cups cooked short-grained brown rice
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli and pumpkins seeds with the olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Arrange broccoli and pumpkin seeds in a single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Roast, rotating pans once, until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Divide rice among serving dishes and top with broccoli mixture. Squeeze a lemon wedge over each and serve.
- Add a lemon wedge to each serving for more lemony flavor.