- 4 eggs
- Yogurt 2 oz
- Garlic – two pieces
- One whole onion
- One tomato
- One sweet red bell pepper
1. Wash and finely dice the cilantro. Pour the eggs into a bowl, add yogurt, add salt/pepper and the cilantro and mix.
2. Wash, peel and dice the garlic, onion and bell pepper.
3. Pre-heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic first, after a minute the rest of the vegetables, fry to 5 minutes on a medium fire.
4. Pour the eggs mix and blend slowly until the mix solidifies near the sides of the pan. Leave for a few more minutes – the middle should stay liquid.
5. Put in the oven at 375 for another 15 minutes.