- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Dash of olive oil
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze milk
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 servings of zucchini pasta (spiraled zucchini)
- In a large saucepan over high heat, saute the onion and garlic in the oil until browned. When cooked, add to a blender.
- Drain the cashews and add them to the blender with the milk and salt. Blend until as smooth and creamy as possible.
- Saute the mushrooms ,spinach and zucchini pasta in the saucepan with a dash of oil or water until softened. Add creamy sauce and stir until cheese has completely melted. Add pasta and mix until thoroughly combined. Separate pasta to serving dishes and enjoy!