- 16g, 1 full pack of Miracle noodles
- 2 carrots
- ½ head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
Creamy Curry Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of tahini
- 2 tеаspoons avocado oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Prepare Miracle Noodles following instructions on a package.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, bell pepper and cilantro to the bowl with the noodles. Set mixed greens on 2 separate servings plates as the “base” to your meal.
- Add all the Curry Sauce ingredients blend until smooth. Pour over the vegetable and noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge to cool for a couple of hours. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.