- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup basil, fresh
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful walnuts
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Use a spiral maker to get zoodles or simply dice up the zucchini.
- Set pan on medium heat.Cook with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and add them to the pan. Also add the walnuts.
- Give it a nice toss. After around 7-8 minutes add the pesto and give it another toss.
- To finish off the zoodles garnish with basil leaves (and feta cheese, if you have it around)
- Ready. Enjoy!