- 1/2 lb sushi-grade ahi tuna
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/3 cucumber, sliced
- 1/5 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- sea salt, for garnish
- For the dressing:
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
How to make it
- Using a sharp knife, slice the ahi tuna into one inch cubes. Place in a large bowl.
- Add radishes, avocado, cucumbers, red onion, and scallions. Gently mix until combined.
- Stir together soy sauce, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Add sauce to ahi tuna ingredients and stir to combine. Allow to marinate for two hours or up to two days.
- Squeeze lime and garnish ahi tuna poké with sesame seeds and sea salt.