- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) unsweetened coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) raw flax seeds
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) raw walnuts (about 6 walnuts)
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2-3/4 cup (120-180 ml) very hot water
- 2-4 Tbsp (30-60 ml) coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) blueberries or other fresh berries, or chopped fresh apricots( optional)
Grind the coconut, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, walnuts and cinnamon. Transfer to a bowl and cover with water. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken.
Add milk and blueberries and stir well.