- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TbSP olive oil
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced into 1/2″
- 1 yellow squash, quartered and sliced into 1/2″
- 1/2 yellow onion, largely diced
- 4 tilapia fillets
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the spices with the olive oil until well combined.
- On a cookie sheet spread out some olive oil or use parchment paper. Spread out the four tilapia fillets in the middle of the length of the pan. Place the squash and onions on either side of the tilapia. Evenly spread the herb olive oil mixture over the tilapia and veggies. Be sure to mix veggies around to evenly coat all sides. Flip tilapia over so each side is covered.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until tilapia flakes with a fork. Take out half way through to mix veggies. Serve warm.